Blog Caroling "O Holy Night!"




O Holy Night!
The stars are brightly shining
It is the night
 Of the dear Savior's Birth!
Long lay the world in sin and error pining
Till he appear'd and the soul felt his worth
A thrill of hope
The weary world rejoices
For yonder breaks
A new and glorious morn!

Fall on your knees
Oh hear the angel voices oh Night divine
On night divine, oh nigh, oh night divine

Chains shall he break 
for the slave is our brother
And in his name all oppression shall cease
Sweet hymns of joy
In grateful chorus raise we
Let all within us praise His Holy name
Christ is the Lord, let ever ever praise Thee
Noel, Noel
Oh night , oh night divine
Noel, Noel
Oh night , oh night divine
Noel, Noel
Oh night, oh night divine

~"MERRY CHRISTMAS"~

This song always gets me teary-eyed and grateful.

 

Thanks to Footnote Maven! for doing this every YEAR!

4 comments:

  1. True, "O Holy Night" is my mom's favorite Christmas Carol and with good reason too! The lyrics of that song are beautiful!! I'm glad to seeing you blog caroling this year . . . Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I was late.....forgot to hit the publish button. It was fun last year to! Merry Christmas Livvy! This song always made me get misty-eyed.

      Delete
  2. My most favorite Christmas song of all time. When I was a child, it made me cry! As I got older, I realized it was the singing of "Fall on your knees" where I'd get weak. Wow. Thanks for leading me to this, Lord....in March 2014!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly